TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By executing this agreement, or by logging on to Telepak.net, you agree to be bound by the terms, expectations and conditions set forth herein at all times. Failure to act in accordance with such terms, expectations and conditions shall result in the immediate cancellation of your service, as well as possible legal action by the Company to recover any and all damages directly or indirectly incurred by the Company because of such failure by you.
TELEPAK.NET ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use your Telepak.net account for communications, research, public relations, education, and entertainment. This statement describes certain uses which are consistent with the purposes of Telepak.net and the Internet. It is not intended to exhaustively list all such possible uses or abuses. We expect our subscribers to respect the culture and civility of communication and discourse on or through the Internet. We expect our subscribers to maintain respect for privacy, legal issues, and courtesy to other Internet users and network resources.
We expect you to and you agree to:
- Obey all federal and state laws regarding your use of the Internet and information obtained or transmitted through the Internet.
- Respect the ownership of information including copyright and license agreements.
- Be courteous in your use of the Internet and network resources.
- Respect the opinions of others and their right to voice those opinions.
- Respect the culture and civility of communication and discourse on or through the Internet.
*** If you believe that your work has been duplicated, posted, stored or carried over any Telepak.net Internet Services in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification as outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to the contact listed below:
1018 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 400
Ridgeland, MS 39157
You may not use Telepak Networks, Inc.’s Telepak.net:
- for any purpose which violates US federal or state laws
- to interfere with or disrupt network users, services or equipment including distributing unsolicited advertising, propagating computer worms or viruses, and using the network to make unauthorized entry to other computational, information, or communications devices or resources
- to transmit threatening, obscene, or harassing materials
NETWORK INTEGRITY OR EFFICIENCY
You may not use Telepak Networks, Inc.’s Telepak.net:
- in a manner that precludes or significantly hampers its use by others
- to send messages likely to result in the loss of recipients’ work or systems
- to send or respond to “chain letters”
- to broadcast messages to lists or individuals that have not explicitly expressed an interest in such messages, an act commonly referred to as sending “spam”. To reiterate, “spam” is not allowed by Telepak.net, particularly where such use causes congestion of the networks or otherwise interferes with the work of others
- to intentionally develop programs that harass other users or infiltrate a computer or computing system and/or damage or alter the software components of a computer or computing system
You must be courteous in your use of the Internet. Please:
- respect the privacy of other users; for example, you should not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to other users, or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user
- respect the legal protection provided by copyright and license to programs and data
- use the Internet in ways consistent with ethical guidelines and accepted community standards; malicious use is not acceptable
- follow the Acceptable Use Policies of any networks you may use as a ftp or telnet site
- be aware that many networks are production or communications networks that many people rely on for business, education, or communications; uses that significantly interfere with the ability of others to make effective use of the network are not acceptable
- assume that information and resources are private to the individuals and organizations which own or hold rights to those resources and information unless specifically stated otherwise by the owners or holders of rights; it is not acceptable to use Company name or the Telepak.net to access information or resources unless permission to do so has been granted by the owners or holders of rights to those resources or information
COMMERCIAL USE AND NON-COMMERCIAL WEB SPACE STORAGE
Traditionally the Internet has not been used for commercial or advertising purposes. Many networks, sponsored by government or educational institutions, still have stringent restrictions on commercial use. While the opportunities for commercial use are extremely attractive, there are accepted methods of accomplishing commercial objectives. Other Internet users must seek out or ask for the information.
- Telepak.net provides to its’ customers 10 Mb of web space storage, which can be used for non-commercial purposes only. You may not market, advertise, or circulate public relations for your commercial products or services with and on this space. Any language, wording, pictures or other items we deem to be offensive will be removed.
- Commercial web space storage is available for additional fee to allow customers to create a World Wide Web home page to advertise products or services and give support or ordering instructions. Please contact Telepak.net for pricing information regarding commercial web storage space.
- Unsolicited advertising is not acceptable. Advertising is permitted on some mailing lists and news groups if they explicitly allow advertising. Announcements of new products or services are acceptable.
Use of the Telepak.net Service is subject to the provisions of the Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy as contained at http://www.telepak.net at the time of log-on, as amended from time to time by Telepak Networks, Inc. in its sole discretion.